Budget by Paycheck
Budget by Paycheck
Plan out your Paycheck with a Budget by Paycheck Google Sheet. Designed to boost your money confidence with ease, now in GREEN!
Skip the complicated apps, envelopes, and math. All you need to do is put in your information and the spreadsheet will do all the calculations for you.
- 3 tabs to track your income, spending and savings with a zero-based budget.
- Tab 1: Your budget. Enter your paycheck amount, estimated expenses and savings. Easily customize the categories
- Tab 2: Daily Expense Tracker with customized drop-down menu.
- Tab 3: Visual summary of your spending for your paycheck. Ditch the number overwhelm and "see" your budget in a new way.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Once you purchase the listing, you will download a PDF file. Included in the PDF is a link to access the Monthly Budget Google Spreadsheet
- This spreadsheet is used with a FREE Google account
- There are no refunds as this is a digital product. Please send an email if you need assistance or run into any issues
- This Google sheet is for personal use only. Reselling or sharing is not permitted
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellationsBut please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Our Google Sheets spreadsheets use Google Sheets which is access through a FREE Google Account and our Excel spreadsheets (coming soon) are used with Microsoft Excel.
How do I get my spreadsheet?
Once you've completed your purchase you can access a link to your PDF via your email OR your "Etsy Purchases & Reviews" tab.
The PDF you receive includes thorough instructions and a link to download your file.
What spreadsheet is best for me?
It depends on how you want to budget and your lifestyle!
If you prefer to budget each paycheck out, try a budget by paycheck or a bi-weekly paycheck budget. If you prefer adding all your income together and budgeting it out, go with Monthly.